This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
Suffolk Babies, Unit 7 Grange Business Centre, Tommy Flowers Drive, Kesgrave, IP5 2BY.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and your baby’s name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To create registers for our classes, which are shared with our teachers.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offer and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email. Alternatively, you may receive an email from MailChimp asking you to opt-in to receiving our newsletter.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Unsubscribe via MailChimp using the link at the bottom of a newsletter.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Suffolk Babies, Unit 7 Grange Business Centre, Tommy Flowers Drive, Kesgrave, IP5 2BY
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Payments to the site
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our site contains links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Suffolk Babies domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.