Looking to bring your baby with you? Check out Strong 4 Life instead!
“Really focussed the mind and help to identify the weaker areas …..that need the work! Absolutely certain this will help improve performance. Excellent!”
Core Club is open to all – men and women – we are all about equality!
- A monthly session in a small group taught by three specialist instructors so you are guaranteed a personalised service like no other class you will have attended in the past.
- Tailored homework videos emailed to you directly to ensure that you progress at home at a rate that is right for you.
- An online support forum which gives you access to ask questions from your mentors and from the peer group and wider community that make up Core Club.
- The opportunity to attend as many extra sessions as you would like to (no extra charge) the sessions available are advertised in the closed FB page and are available on a first come first served basis.
Core Club is very much focused on giving you a greater understanding of your anatomy and physiology, it is not just about beasting you until you are a hot sweaty mess! You will develop a greater sense of how your body works, how to strengthen areas which you feel are not your strongest and how to work on your posture, balance and alignment. This club is designed to empower its members so that you remain injury free and able to participate in your chosen sport or activity to your full potential.
Classes vary, but will include:
2nd & 3rd Saturday of the month at 8:30am, 10.00am, & 11.30am
2nd and 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm
2nd, 3rd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 6.30pm & 7.45pm
You are guaranteed at least one session per month and you can book as many additional sessions as you wish according to availability. You can attend up to 4 times per month.
£25 per month (£6.25 per week)
|October 2018 Membership||£25.00 (GBP)||Goes On Sale
27th September 2018
Junior Core Club
“Like nothing I have ever done before.”
This session is for your aspiring young athletes. Suitable for young people aged 8 – 16 this is a junior version of Core Club. It is not a standard fitness class it is a club membership. Should your child become a member they will receive:
- Two monthly sessions in a small group taught by three specialist instructors so they are guaranteed a personalised service like no other class they will have attended in the past.
- Tailored homework videos emailed to them or you directly to ensure that they progress at home at a rate that is right for them
- An online support forum which gives them access to ask questions from their mentors and from the peer group and wider community that make up Junior Core Club.
All instructors are fully insured, and DBS checked.
Junior Core Club is very much focused on giving your child a greater understanding of their anatomy and physiology. They will develop a greater sense of how their body works, how to strengthen areas which they feel are not their strongest and how to work on their posture, balance and alignment. This club is designed to empower its members so that they remain injury free and able to participate in their chosen sport or activity to their full potential. It’s all about respecting their bodies and empowering their sense of self-esteem.
2nd & 3rd Saturday of the month at 1:30pm
£20 per month (£5 per week)